This refers to many different areas of exercise and sports science that relate both to performance and care of injury. Within sports medicine are areas of specialization such as chiropractic, clinical medicine, orthopedics, exercise physiology, biomechanics, kinesiology, physical therapy, athletic training, massage therapy, sports nutrition, and sports psychology.
Sports Chiropractors are Doctors of Chiropractic who have specialized training in sports injuries and physical fitness. They are experts in the examination, diagnosis and treatment of neuro-musculoskeletal structures. Sports chiropractors are licensed in all fifty states and many countries throughout the world.
We are dedicated to providing quality sports chiropractic care, promoting the science of physical fitness, and utilizing chiropractic to enhance athletic performance and injury prevention of athletes.
Our sports chiropractors are involved from local sporting events to international competition.
- USA Triathlon—Medical Staff
- Olympic Club Rugby Team—Sports Medicine
- Ironman Triathlon—Medical Staff
- US Half Marathon—Sports Medicine
- Escape From Alcatraz Triathlon—Sports Medicine
- TriOne Triathlon—Sports Medicine
- 24th Olympic Games-Sports Medicine
Our doctors and therapists have advanced training in sports medicine from the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Phycisians (ACBSP), and other sports medicine organizations.
Sports Performance Center
Our Sports Performance Center is designed with the athlete in mind. With programs for every level, we will help you work toward your goals. From weight loss to winning a world championship, we have a program for you.
- Video Running Gait Analysis
- Functional Movement Analysis
- Golf Swing Analysis (Titleist Certified Instructor)
- Orthotics Casting and Prescription
Chiro-Medical Group also has highly qualified independent personal trainers to help you improve your speed, agility, strength, and power.