Come join us for our monthly 3-hour Mini Class where Dr. Scott Calzaretta will help you take your game to the next level. Dr. Scott will work with the group to determine your challenges, goals and expectations for your golf game. The group will go through a comprehensive golf specific fitness program (same as the PGA) to assist in the planning of a proper fitness and conditioning program. You will also lear how to improve proper fitness and conditioning, identify your bodys weak areas, increase your range of motion, and much more.
The Mini Class Includes:
- A group sessions with Dr. Calzaretta, D.C., C.C.S.P., Q.M.E., Titleist Certified Medical Professional Level 3
- Golf swing analyzed for physical limitations, balance and weaknesses
- Includes account on the Titleist Website to view a fitness plan, articles and more
- Includes mental profile survey/results of golf game (a $75 value)
- 18 session take home exercise instruction manual
Are you interested in hitting longer and more powerful golf shots? Are you satisfied with your level of play? Dr. Calzaretta can teach you the training secrets that just might add 20-25 yards to your tee shots. Don't wait to book your first session at Chiro-Medical Group's state of the art facilities.
Call today to ask about The Mini Class program: (415) 495-2225. Or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.